Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna 2022 (PM Awas Yojna 2022): PM Awas Yojana is implemented across the country. The names of the applicants under this scheme are selected and added to the new list. If you have also applied, you can check your name by going to the PM Awas Yojana portal.
The central government is running the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for all the people in the country to have their own home. Under this scheme, money is given to those who do not have their own house to build a house. Millions of people in the country have so far benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, one lakh 20 thousand rupees is given for plain area and one lakh 30 thousand rupees for hilly area. If you have also applied for PM Awas Yojna 2022, check if your name appears in the scheme.
PM Awas Yojana is being implemented across the country. The names of the applicants under this scheme are selected and added to the new list. If you have also applied, you can check your name by going to the PM Awas Yojana portal.
- See the list of PM Awas Yojana Urban as follows
- First go to PM Awas Yojana’s website https://awaassoft.nic.in.
- Then go to the menu section on the home page
- Then select Search By Name under Search Beneficiary
- A new page will open on your screen
- In this you enter your 12 digit base number and click on the Show button
- A list of beneficiaries will then appear on your screen.
- You can verify your name if your application is accepted
- If you want to see the new list of PM Awas Yojana Grameen, you can see it by clicking on this link https://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/AdvanceSearch.aspx Click on this link, this will take you directly to the search menu Will be reached. Here you have to fill in all the requested information like state, district, block etc. Then you click on the search button. This way you can see the list of PM Awas Yojana Grameen. Only if your name is in the list of this plan, you will be able to take advantage of this plan.
PM Awas Yojna 2022
PM Awas Yojna 2022 The government announced in a presidential address to the joint session of Parliament in May 2014 that, “By the time the country completes 75 years of independence (2022), every family will have its own home with water connection, toilet facilities, 24 × 7 electricity supply and Other features will be accessible. ” In addition, the Union Finance Minister, while presenting the annual budget for the year 2015-16, also announced the intention of the government that the goal of “Home for All” would be achieved by 2022.
The proposal has been prepared by the Ministry of Rural Development, in which the existing program for rural housing will be redesigned and its aim is to make lined houses accessible to all homeless people as well as all those living in dilapidated houses. The urban part of the scheme has been approved on June 25, 2015 and its implementation has also started.