Download 7th pay Full Detail And Calculation Related News. This app will calculate the 7th pay salary calculations for central government, state government employees (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jammu-Kashmir, Haryana, Rajasthan, Odisha government employees) and College professors (as per UGC) based on the year January.
Key Features of 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator:
1. Salary calculation based on 7th pay CPC
2. Step by step help in four languages (English, Marathi, Gujarati, and Hindi)
3. 7th Pay CPC calculations for central government employees
4. 7th Pay CPC calculations for state government (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jammu-Kashmir, Haryana, Rajasthan, Odisha) 5. 5. 7th Pay CPC calculations for 38 months salary (Jan-2016 to Feb-2019)
Download 7th pay calculater, fownload latest trending news of 7th pay amd all.
Seventh Pay Commission would be benefited to all central government and state government employees including college teachers (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor).
Government employees would get a hike by at least 23.5 percent. Pensioners of different age groups would get different hike rates in the 7th CPC implementation. All employees will get salaries as per the 7th pay commission revised pay scale from their February 2019 packets. Our 7th pay commission salary calculator for central government and state government employees is a free app with much simple UI and navigation and steps by steps guide to calculate revised pay calculation as per 7th cpc recommendation.
How to Calculate 7th Pay Commission Salary:
1. Select State(Gov)/Central (Gov)
2. Select City for TPTA
3. Enter 6th Pay Basic Pay as of 01-January 2016
4. Select Grade Pay
5. Select HRA (%)
6. Click on Calculate button
The application will calculate the 7th Pay salary based on the above-given pay details and comparing calculated basic pay with Matrix pay as per the 7th CPC recommendation.
Calculated result contains:
1. 6th pay salary details.
2. 7th Pay salary details.
* Basic Pay (B.P.)
* HRA (House Rent Allowance)
* TPTA (Transport Allowance)
* DA (Dearness Allowance)
* Gross Salary
3. 7th Pay Salary calculation from Jan-2016 to Feb-2019 (38 months).