Download Curia is an app for cancer patients.Curia is an app for cancer patients which aims to empower you with information to navigate your cancer journey. The app provides accurate and current information on therapies, clinical trials, and experts, based on your cancer profile and details entered in the app.
Date-૨૪-12-2021ની પુનઃ કસોટી.
Date-10-12-2021ની પુનઃ કસોટી.
The Curia app will provide you with the information you need most to support you through your cancer journey. It aims to enable you to advocate for your own health and to have more informed discussions with your doctor.Information in the app is updated in almost real-time so that the most recently approved therapies and launched clinical trials are at your fingertips.
Here are some ways you can use the app:
1. Discover all available treatment options and off-label drugs based on your medical profile. Get a list of treatment options for you to discuss with your physician.
2. Get access to recruiting clinical trials based on your cancer type by answering a few questions. Easily apply and track the progress of your application.
3. Choose from leading oncologists for a first or second opinion. Find experts near you to consult for your specific type of cancer.
4. Get matched with the person with the most similar cancer profile to you and share experiences over chat.
-List of available therapies based on your profile
-Access to recruiting clinical trials matching your condition
-Option to apply for clinical trials based on inclusion/exclusion criteria
-Access to leading experts (oncologists, radiologists, etc.) for your specific type of cancer
-Ability to select area and distance for finding experts and clinical trials near you
-Save results to ‘Favorites’ for accessing later
Setting up your profile for individualized information is easy. Here you go …
1. Just install and open the app to set up your profile.
2. You simply need to answer a few questions like age, location of treatment, cancer type etc. Keep your medical reports handy for reference.
3. Once you are successfully logged in, you’ll see the treatments, clinical trials, and experts which are relevant to you.
4. Browse and save them to favorites for accessing later.
5. Apply to clinical trials and keep track of your applications within the app.
6. You can also edit your information or delete it later.
Share with family and friends and give them the information they need to navigate their treatment journey!
For more information or any queries, contact email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Please do not use information from the app as a basis for health-related decisions and do not self-diagnose. The information from the app is for general information, not advice in case of individual concerns.
If you have any health problems, please consult your doctor or dentist. Only a medical examination can lead to a diagnosis and therapy decision.
Please note that the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other materials (collectively, “Information”) that may be available in the App is for informational purposes only.
The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship between Innoplexus and you, and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, and should not be construed/treated as such.
Curia is a product of Innoplexus AG. Innoplexus AG and its affiliated companies make no guarantee, representations, or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information provided in the App. The Information provided through the App is not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with a healthcare professional. In no event shall Innoplexus be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.