Download MyGov Corona Certificate Helpdesk WhatsApp Chatbot.
The announcement was made by the government early last year. Learn step-by-step how to download Corona Vaccine Certificate via WhatsApp.
All you have to do is save the MyGOV Coro Helpdesk WhatsApp number to your smartphone. This number is 9013151515.
Check a COVID certificate yourself
You can use the app to check a saved COVID certificate yourself. This verification process checks the electronic signature of the certificate and compares the certificate’s validity period with the current date. These are the same checks that are used for the verification of certificates in the COVID Certificate Check app.
- ડાઉનલોડ સર્ટિફિકેટ ટાઈપ કરો.
- ત્યાર બાદ વોટ્સએપ ચેટબોક્સ તમારા રજીસ્ટર્ડ મોબાઈલ નંબર પર સિક્સ ડિજિટ OTP સેન્ડ કરશે.
- OTPને ચેક કરો અને એન્ટર કરો.
- ત્યાર બાજ ચેટબોક્સ તમારા વોટ્સએપ પર કોરોના વેક્સિન સર્ટિફિકેટ સેન્ડ કરશે. અહીંથી તમે તેને ડાઉનલોડ કરી શકો છો.
Certificate Maker – Certificate Editor Online App contains a considerable measure of a gathering of Certificates which is perfect in all cases. This application resembles going to card create Certificate Maker – Certificate Editor Online application which plans your card at home. Make your own certificate as you wish. Instant certificate creator will create an instant certificate and fully customize.
- After saving the number, open WhatsApp.
- Then go to the chat list and search for contacts.
- Open the chat box of that number and type the download certificate here.
- The WhatsApp chatbox will then send a six digit OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Check OTP and enter.
- The eagle chatbox will then send the Corona vaccine certificate to your WhatsApp. You can download it from here..
Now it’s easier to get a Corona vaccine certificate
COVID Certificate is the official app for storing and presenting Swiss COVID certificates. It is developed by the Federal Office of Information Technology, Systems and Telecommunication FOITT on behalf of the Federal Office of Public Health.In Switzerland, people who have been vaccinated, or who have tested negative or recovered from COVID can apply for a COVID certificate.
2. Recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
3. A negative result following Sars-CoV-2 test analysis