The “Navigation Bar” app can replace the failed and broken button for those people
Trouble using buttons or navigation bar panel is not working properly.
This application offers many features and colors to create awesome navigation bars.
It’s easy to swipe up and down the navigation bar as a supportive touch.
— Zee 24 Kalak (@Zee24Kalak) September 17, 2021
- Auto hide navigation bar with user selected duration.
- Easy to swipe up / down to show / hide navigation bar.
- Single Press Action: Home, Back, Recent.
- Back, home, long press action for the latest buttons. (See below for a list of actions)
- Ability to change the navigation bar with background and button color.
- Ability to set the size of the navigation bar with nav height.
- Ability to set vibrate on touch.
- Options to adjust “Swipe Up Sensitivity”.
- Options to hide the navigation bar when the keyboard appears.
- Options to lock the navigation bar.
- Options to adjust the position of the navigation bar in landscape mode.
- 15 themes available.
- Turn on / off by notification. (Pro)
- Limit the area of the minimal navigation bar to prevent accidental clicks. (Pro)
- Quick settings on / off via tile. (Android 7.0+) (Pro)