How to file Aadhaar related complaint online Download Full Information
How to file Aadhaar related complaint online: A new helpline center has recently been announced by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Within which the problems related to Aadhaar can be solved. And within this service customers are also allowed to complain about any kind of malpractice with Aadhaar.
Complaints about corruption or any misconduct within Aadhaar can be made by calling, emailing, or visiting the official website of Aadhaar. Can take. So if you are also facing any such problem within Aadhaar then with the help of the following steps you can lodge a complaint within UIDAI. How to file Aadhaar related complaint online there below given steps is needed for you also.
How to file Aadhaar related complaint online
- First of all, let’s find out how all residents can report. According to the official website, residents can file a report with the operator and enrollment agencies, in cases where Aadhaar has not been generated.
- And for any other complaint, you can use the phone or email to complain about support. UIDAI has allotted a separate toll-free number for the residents.
- And all you have to do is dial the 1947 number through your smartphone and register your complaint.
- You can also register your complaint by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register the complaint with the help of the official website – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/file-complaint Visit the website –
- Then scroll down and give the information of enrollment ID, date, time, contact, etc.
Then inside the form, you will be asked the type of complaint. And will ask about the category and details and information about the complaint. – Then you have to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
Have you moved to a new city? Or recently changed your address? Don’t forget to update your new address in your support. If you have proof of valid address or have received a valid certificate of address (for those who do not have valid proof of address), you can modify your address. Have you recently changed your name or mobile number? Has your child recently turned 5 or 15? You can update your support details (demographics and biometrics) at the nearest Registration / Update Center.
Modify online address